Guest of the Month
Who Are We?
GLOBAL MIGRAINE & PAIN SOCIETY (GMPS)
- Increasing social awareness about painful conditions, especially migraine to organize trainings for different professional groups and the public, especially physicians in this field
- To cooperate with international associations and organizations working in this field
- Developing and implementing projects
- To ensure inter-institutional coordination
- This non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2019 by physicians and volunteers from different professional groups to establish, facilitate the establishment of institutes, research centers, support centers etc.
Vision: With the awareness that pain-free life is the most fundamental right, to work without limits, to produce, to exist with what they produce and to create labor-oriented values in order to make every moment of life better.
Mission: To work with everyone and for everyone focused on science and awareness for a pain-free life from individual to society.