Global Migraine Pain Society
- To increase public awareness about painful conditions, especially migraine
- To organize trainings for different professional groups, especially physicians, and the public in this field
- Cooperating with international associations and organizations working in this field,
- Developing and implementing projects,
- To ensure coordination between institutions,
- It is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded by physicians and volunteers from different professional groups in 2019 to establish, facilitate the establishment of relevant institutes, research centers, support centers etc.
Vision: With the awareness that pain-free life is the most fundamental right, to work without any limits to make every moment of life better quality, to produce, to exist with what it produces and to create labor-oriented values.
Mission: To work with science and awareness for everyone and everyone for a painless life from individual to society